04 October 2007

more deep and [not so] profound brain things inside my head.


Did you ever ponder what it would look like if our spiritual flaws were as our physical flaws: more appearant to ourselves than to others.


Sin is deceptive, and can often escape our notice, unlike that blemish on our nose- we make a big deal out of it and attempt to cover it up. (Well, we try and cover sin up too when we see it. maybe I'm not making this point well).

(And okay, perhaps females can relate to this better than guys).

**We are quick to complain about a frightful feature, but are we as quick to grieve over our sin?

6 comments:

Rebekah Schwab said...

And on a totally random note...

who changed my "industry" label to "accounting"? I can't count to 20 with my shoes on!

Maybe I did it by mistake. or someone has sabatougugedddddd however you spell that.

the yhad "Law" and "Law inforcement" as other options... what about "Law-breaking?"

Anonymous said...

good post. seriously. i am convicted. see, i told you we didn't need this accountability thing to be convicted...(JUST kidding)

i am so touched, i just realized i took your profile photo. sweetness. i'm famous!

aaahhh rambling..

Rebekah Schwab said...

yes, you are.

famous, that is. and rambling. but then how lame is it to leave that long of a comment on one's own blog?!?

Anonymous said...

That is a frightening question.

Anonymous said...

u don't have many fans.

I'll be your fan, reliable to the finish! ;)

Abudabi Woo said...

That is sooo true. Yeah, I'm gonna think on that for a while...