22 November 2006



it's cold. that's good, because tomorrow is Thanksgiving and it should always be cold for Thanksgiving. even in Florida. that adds just one more thing to the long list of things that we have to be thankful for. like 16 pounds of turkey. yum. leftover turkey sandwiches! seriously, the word starvation should not exist in our society's vocabulary beacuse we have not a clue as to what it really is like to be starving.

a bit of random info (because i'm in that sort of mood):
i am missing several sharpies. tragic, i know
Mike won't be here for Thanksgiving :[
Michael Buble looks like Sean Astin
the dog my sister is babysitting looks like a wookie
Steph looks cute with bangs

banana peels can and will attack your face
it is never too cold to eat ice cream
our front door is a new blue colour

yeah. when it's gloomy outside, but not raining, it makes me sad. rain is lovely. oh wait, the sun is out now. yay!

>oUT.


"hey! stop dancing in my drink!"
"ohyesofcourse"

{{ps. I forgot... photo credit> jake... i didn't do it}}

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

coldness. i love it! i got off work early today. i was so excited i drove all the way home on the highway with the windows down and the radio "scanning" away. (can't wait to get some real music in my car)

sharpies get lost easily.
aww poor mike.
okaaayyy...
a mini-wookie, you mean.
steph got bangs?!
uumm no comment
amen sister.
loverly.

NONONO! you have to say it like darcy all flustered at pemberly: "oh. yes-of course"
did i tell you the boys came down for thanksgiving? i am happy. they're the bomb.comx2
haha.

Rebekah Schwab said...

no, he says it like its one word, really fast but yes, flusteredish.

joel sczebel said...

I thought at first that you said "my sister looks like a wookie". I was just scanning, and I had to go back to that line cuz it wasn't really making sense.

Rebekah Schwab said...

hahhaa. yes, my sister looks like a wookie. when she hasn't brushed her hair... haha... good thing she never reads my blog... hoser.

Rebekah Schwab said...

how lame-o is that? i comment the most on my own blog.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all good eatin'.

Anonymous said...

Oh my poor sister, driven to such lengths as to comment on her own blog!From now on, I shall comment at least once a month on it.

BTY, you look like a q-tip in the mornings :)

overthinker said...

i love it when ya'll fight. really, it's quite hilarious.

you shoulda seen josiah and i fighting for the whipped cream yesterday. he's almost stronger than me now. of couse all my big strong cousins just stood there LAUGHING and didn't offer an assistance. in fact they stole it from me and i had to go without.

hosers.
they're the best.
haha.

Rebekah Schwab said...

that was a bit rambling...